Beauty shops offer a set of kinds of manicure: it and classical European manicure, and the Japanese, doing nail ideally smooth, and SPA giving magnificent leaving to skin... To give preference to something to one it is difficult. Today we will talk how it is possible to receive everything and at once, that is - about the combined manicure.
- 1 What is the combined manicure?
- 2 Shortcomings of the combined manicure
- 3 The combined manicure: cut and European — a master class
- 4 Combination "Hardware and cut" - equipment
- 5 Other options of the combined manicure
What is the combined manicure?
The combined manicure is a procedure for a manicuring which includes various technicians of processing of a nail plate. That is you can combine hardware manicure with cut, polish a plate on Japanese technology, and to look after skin according to the SPA program. As a rule, the manicure includes some stages:
- Giving to a nail of a desirable form
- Polishing of a plate bafiky or device
- Processing of skin round a nail by means of the device or special means
- Removal of dry skin
- Performance of a covering in elected the technician: varnish, gel varnish etc.
The combined manicure well considers individual needs of each woman. For example, you can not cut off a cuticle because it is too strongly injured or you close located small capillaries, but thus want to remove rigid lateral rollers completely. The classical rasparivaniye can always prefer Brazilian the technician at about use of special lotion, the parafinoterapiya will help to solve a dryness problem, and the tone will give to skin special massage with essential oils.
Shortcomings of the combined manicure
As well as any procedure, at the combined manicure has also minuses. Here they:
- Time expenditure. As a rule, combining a little various the technician, we spend much more time for manicure. The reverse of the medal - result keep more long
- You should master a little various the technician that successfully to combine them
- The quantity of expendables and necessary tools is more, than when using one of classical techniques
- Even if you know requirements of own nails, you need time to develop ideal algorithm of actions. But when you will find the best combinations, all girlfriends will be able to envy beauty and an ukhozhennost of your hands
The combined manicure: cut and European — a master class
The technician is considered one of the most popular a combination of classical and European manicures.
- pusher (metal rake)
- orange stick
- manikyurny nippers
- cuticle scissors
- means for removal of a cuticle (remuver)
- bafik for polishing of nails
- files of various degree of rigidity
- oil for a cuticle, wadded disks.
The combined manicure, video
Combination "Hardware and cut" - equipment
The hardware manicure succeeds the classical cut. At hardware manicure there is no risk of infection with various infections, during removal of the become horny sites of skin healthy layers aren't mentioned. The device it is possible to give the form to nails, and also to correct manicure, without removing a covering.
Combinations cut and hardware the technician allows to put quickly in order hands, completely to remove dry skin, and also to polish a plate.
Apparatnyy+obrezna with a covering gel varnish, a video lesson
Other options of the combined manicure
The combined manicure can be added with various ukhodovy procedures.
For food and moistening of skin, and also healing of small cracks, treatment of callosities the parafinoterapiya will approach. In warmed (50-55 °C) or special cold paraffin palms fall, then get that the layer stiffened. We repeat action 2-3 times, then we put on plastic bags or terry mittens. Procedure duration - 30 minutes.
The SPA manicure also helps to make skin of hands more beautiful, healthy and elastic. Before the combined manicure carry out a special peeling.
For this purpose hand scrubs with fruit acids or sea salt will approach. If you combine an equipment room and cut equipment, carry out a special tray, add to it essential oils, salts, and also the moistening components, for example, pink petals, juice of a lemon or aloe.