Thanks to the latest technologies various cliches for nail plates go on sale, using which it is possible to embody any imagination and to create own masterpiece on the marigold.
Cliche is a peculiar preparation of the small size which is ordinary applied at creation of a picture. Cliches can be both one-time use, and reusable. It is possible to get them in any specialized shop or to make own hands.
Cliches for a stemping
The preparations executed on equal metal plates with drawing patterns received the name a stemping. Drawing is put slightly having gone deep into plate material.
When drawing a varnish basis, this dredging without difficulties is filled, creating a desirable pattern. The excess part of a varnish put with the careless movement of a hand with ease is removed a special scraper.
Then it is necessary from rubber to print the roller a pattern and to transfer it to a nail. Having gained some experience in application of a stemping it is possible to learn to create original masterpieces. However for drawing patterns it is required to get a full set of varnishes and tools and of course previously to pass training in drawing.
For the French manicure
Quite widespread option of manicure is considered French to this day. The secret of similar success is rather simple. Its use quite appropriate both in festive, and in daily days.
Huge advantage is possibility of game with a form. It is possible to bring insignificant adjustments in color scale, and for giving of solemnity decorative bows or a bead that brings a harmony and a highlight at image at will are added.
The cliche for the French manicure is executed in the form of strips of white color no more than 5 mm wide. Having learned a harmonious combination of strips it is possible to put the patterns reminding various geometrical figures.
One-time preparations for creation of refined manicure go on sale generally in the form of the paper cliches having a glue basis. In the course of application the substrate is removed and the sticky basis is imposed on a nail plate.
It is possible to make coloring in any desirable shade further. After drawing a varnish basis from above of a cliche it can be removed. On a place of former preparation there will be a picture.
The cost of disposable cliches is quite available. They are absolutely convenient in use, than actually and deserved popularity.
For creation of ideally accurate image on a nail plate, it is recommended to get materials of vinyl type. They most densely lay down on a nail, than prevent hit of a varnish under the socket.
As essential lack of the similar invention it is possible to consider only single use that obliges to constant monetary costs of new materials.
The preparations intended for reusable use are executed in the form of a plate from metal (sometimes plastic) bases with existence of drawing. Drawing patterns is carried out by means of application of a stamp.
Manikyurny material is strong and durable that allows to exclude completely constant costs of acquisition of new cliches. Producers let out the materials on a glue basis intended for an aerographics. The difficult technique of drawing a gradient on a nail plate becomes available to creation in the cozy house atmosphere.
Insignificant lack of reusable preparations it is possible to call only obligatory existence of practical skills in the address. However it is quite easy to correct it. It is worth being trained some time in creation of a masterpiece on a marigold and it is possible to start drawing.
How it is correct to use?
Will be necessary for application of this technology:
- disk from a metal basis with the put volume image;
- stamp of rubber type (it is necessary for transferring of the image on a nail plate);
- the scraper (skarper) – deletes excess part of a varnish which gets on a preparation surface;
- the varnish of a viscous consistence – specialized, intended for a stemping.
Sets which contain all necessary material for creation of refined design of manicure go on sale. Usually, producers complete sets with several plates with various images.
Step-by-step guide to drawing:
- First of all it is necessary to remove the remains of old manicure from nails.
- Carefully we file a marigold and generously we degrease them.
- By means of a specialized varnish paint we start filling of the image on a cliche.
- Applying a scraper we remove surplus of a varnish basis.
- We touch with a stamp of rubber type a mold and we collect the applied paint.
- Very accurately we touch a stamp a nail and we transfer, thus, drawing to a plate.
- Having waited for full drying of paint, it is necessary to process a surface of the image a transparent varnish. It will give the chance to keep manicure most long in perfect tune
For work will be required:
- varnish ordinary (high quality);
- cliches on a glue basis;
- varnish transparent for fixing;
The step-by-step guide to drawing about use of an ordinary varnish:
- Having filed nogotochka and carefully them having degreased we start drawing a basis which, as a rule, consists of a varnish of dark blue tone.
- Having waited for full drying it is necessary to take 2 strips and to paste them, observing a right angle at the left above. The rectangular shape has to turn out.
- The space which will turn out as a result of the carried-out manipulations is painted over by a varnish of blue tone.
- We wait for full drying and having prepared 3 strips, we glue them, creating a triangular form in the middle of a nail plate.
- The received middle is painted by a varnish of pink tone.
- Having waited for full drying-out it is necessary to put a fixer.
The step-by-step guide to drawing with use gel varnish:
- We put a basic covering.
- We leave for drying for 2-3 minutes under the UF-lamp.
- To a nail plate the cliche is pasted.
- Preparation is painted by an ordinary varnish and accurately is removed.
- As soon as the varnish completely dries out a nail is processed by a top covering.
- We leave for drying under a lamp (UF) for 2 minutes.
Independent production of cliches
In a case when it is required to make urgently effective manicure, and cliches near at hand don't appear, it is possible to build quickly preparation with own hand. The paper adhesive tape of which it is quite simple to make stripes of oblong and bow-shaped forms can be suitable for these purposes, to cut circles and zigzags.
For simplification of process of cutting, it is recommended to use the scissors intended for applications.
- First of all it is necessary to think up desirable design and to calculate exact proportions of a slip.
- Bow-shaped strips with existence of a cool bend that will visually increase length of fingers will be necessary for performance of the French manicure. For festive actions it is desirable to prepare more interesting preparations. Perfectly wedge-shaped and lacy forms will approach.
- The preparations reminding a form of circles which will be imposed on the basis of a nail plate will be necessary for creation of lunar manicure. It will give the chance to make dredging of various depth.
- Cutting cliches it is recommended to do at least 10 copies.
The cliches made by own hands are the budgetary and quite available way to give to manicure some refinement. Besides, so simple process allows to show existence of own creative abilities fully.
It is worth remembering that creation of unique design will require some skill which will appear together with experience. It is impossible to make everything ideally from the first. Therefore the main thing not to be afraid to try to master equipment again and again. Sooner or later the effective neyl-art will please you! [