Win-win, stable, calm, pure, Neutral Gray (neutral gray) became fashionable palette — 10 colors for fall/winter 2019-2020.
Grey in clothes
The clothes we wear, always reflects our attitude towards the world. And the main signal is obtained through the color of our clothes. Very often, despite the grey, we see the formlessness and impersonality. We can say that yellow is the colour of joy, red is passion, blue is the color of peace and gray — this color basically we’re missing the associations.
Nina Ricci Fall 2018
According to designers and stylists this is a very difficult color that requires special knowledge for its application.
It is believed that it is necessary to have a perfectly groomed appearance
Surely you have noticed how inconsistent things look on different women. This is especially true of Moody gray.
It is necessary to choose a worthy and high-quality grey things
One uneven stitching, poor quality and fit is able to reduce the price of the thing at times, if she gray.
Fashionable grey square «Prince of Wales»
Must be an interesting person
It is unlikely that the gray suit would look attractive to the person, with bright temperament, than a boring lady, which further accentuate the inexpressive person.
9 simple rules and methods, how to wear gray
Despite the strict rules of the grey color perfectly complements the other colors. With the right combination and appropriate you can make a wardrobe for all occasions.
- 1. If your outfit is too bright, just enhance the image of a piece of clothing of grey. It will dilute the paint and make the outfit more reserved.
- 2. Very successfully combined the colors are different in tone. For example, maroon and light grey. Light turquoise and dark grey.
- 3. The grey outfit looks very solemn and dignified, if it is to accessorize in red.
- 4. Flawless combination
Grey and pink flowers. Rigor and Romance in one. It does not matter what shade of the outfit will be more.
- 5. Extraordinary persons it is better to pay attention to the combination of yellow and gray colors. It looks unusual and interesting.
- 6. Be careful when choosing gray-green wardrobe. It is important that the color green was complex and multifaceted, then your outfit won’t look boring.
- 7. If you want to look calm, but in harmony, choose the combination of turquoise and gray. 8. Grey and blue colors will not be boring each other, if you dilute them with a bright accessory, such as a green scarf.
- 9. Ardent classical fans can feel free to combine monochrome colors: grey, white and black.
Light and dark shades of gray you can observe in a variety of styles – business, evening, sports, casual, and in particular in the basic wardrobe.
Until recently gray was not so attractive and interesting, because it was associated with cheap clothing and a mediocre wardrobe people low income. But the designers saw in gray the diversity and created new shades of pearl, smoky gray and silver color.
Now Gray is the nobility and aristocracy, but only with the right choice of fabric, texture, print quality. Do not skimp on things grey. Study fashion magazines, consider a different variation, and you’ll be flawless.